CopyrightThe entire website is subject to Swiss copyright and intellectual property law. All printing rights are reserved, also with regard to all retrievable documents and images. Without the express permission of Valartis Bank AG the reproduction of this website in whole or in part, whether on paper or by electronic means of any kind, in prohibited.
TrademarkThe trademarks «VALARTIS», «VALARTIS GROUP» and «VALARTIS BANK» together with the respective logos are owned by Valartis Group AG or its subsidiary Valartis Bank AG, Switzerland. All other trademarks, products designations and company names or logos cited on this website are the exclusive property of their respective owners. All rights are reserved.
Legal Notices / Terms and Conditions of Use
1. ConsentPlease read the following legal notices ("Terms and Conditions of Use") of Valartis Bank AG (hereafter referred to „Valartis Bank“) carefully before accessing the website of Valartis Bank AG(hereafter referred to „Valartis Bank website“). By accessing the Valartis Bank website you declare that you understand and fully accept the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not understand or do not accept any provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use, please leave the Valartis Bank website.
2. Limited AccessThe Valartis Bank website may not be accessed by persons who are (in particular due to their nationality and/or residence) subject to any jurisdiction prohibiting the publication of the contents of the Valartis Bank website or access to the Valartis Bank website (for whatever reasons). Persons to whom these restrictions apply are prohibited from accessing the Valartis Bank website. This applies in particular to citizens and/or residents of the United States of America, Great Britain and the Cayman Islands.
3. No OfferThe information and opinions published on the Valartis Bank website neither constitute an advertisement or a recommendation nor a solicitation, offer or invitation to submit an offer (i) to purchase or sell any investment instruments, (ii) to perform any other transactions or (iii) to conclude any other legal transactions. They are for information purposes only. It cannot be ruled out that the investment instruments and services described are not suitable for or available to you.
4. No AdviceThe information and opinions published on the Valartis Bank website are not to be construed as investment advice or any other kind of advice on legal, tax, financial or other issues. They are not suitable to be used as a basis for decision-making. Please consult a specialized expert before making any decisions to take concrete action.
5. No WarrantyValartis Bank provides no warranty (neither explicitly nor implicitly) that the information and opinions published on the Valartis Bank website are correct, accurate, complete, true and up-to-date. In particular, Valartis Bank is in no way obligated to update outdated information or opinions, to remove them from the website or to mark them correspondingly. Information and opinions on the Valartis Bank website are subject to change at any time without notice.
Likewise, Valartis Bank assumes no responsibility and gives no warranty (i) that the Valartis Bank website will perform without error or interruption and (ii) that the Valartis Bank website and all other components used in accessing the Valartis Bank website contain no harmful elements (particularly viruses).
The past performance of an investment instrument is not necessarily indicative of its future performance. Moreover, investments in foreign currencies are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Also, distributions in connection with an investment instrument may vary. Valartis Bank does not provide any warranty for (i) the increase or preservation of the value of investment instruments nor (ii) the amount of future distributions.
6. No LiabilityLiability of Valartis Bank for damage of any kind (including consequential damage) resulting directly or indirectly from access to the Valartis Bank website shall be excluded except where there is intent or gross negligence.
7. No OrdersThe entry fields on the Valartis Bank website must not be used for placing orders (e.g. orders for the purchase/sale of investment instruments) with Valartis Bank. Any orders placed in this way will not be executed by Valartis Bank. A corresponding notice to the sender is not required.
8. Potential Conflicts of InterestIt is possible that Valartis Bank itself or its members of the board of directors or employees invested, are investing or will invest in investment instruments with respect to which the Valartis Bank website contains information or opinions. Moreover, it is possible that Valartis Bank provided, is providing or will provide services to the issuers of such investment instruments, e.g. in the field of corporate finance or in market making. Furthermore, it cannot be excluded that employees or members of the board of directors of Valartis Bank engaged, are engaging or will engage in activities for the issuers of such investment instruments, e.g. as members of the board of directors. Valartis Bank itself or members of its board of directors or staff could therefore have an interest in the future performance of investment instruments.
9. Links to other WebsitesThe Valartis Bank website contains links to other websites which are not reviewed or offered by Valartis Bank. By activating such links you leave the Valartis Bank website at your own risk. Valartis Bank has not investigated such websites and is not responsible for their contents.
10. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of UseValartis Bank reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Therefore, please read these Terms and Conditions of Use each time you access the Valartis Bank website and check whether you also agree with the new version. If you do not understand or do not accept any provisions of the present Terms and Conditions of Use, please leave the Valartis Bank website.
11. Applicable Law / Place of JurisdictionThe use of the Valartis Bank website as well as these Terms and Conditions of Use and Legal Notices are subject to the laws of Switzerland. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Zurich.